Follow these steps (Windows and MAC) if you wish to install Android apps on your PC, follow these steps (Windows and MAC). You’ve arrived at the correct location. I’ll show you how to install APK on Windows or Mac in this article.
How to Install APK on Windows and MAC?
You’ll need an Android emulator or an APP Player to install an app on your PC. As a result, you’ll need to download an Android emulator such as BlueStacks or Nox Player. One of the best Android emulators is BlueSracks.
- Here’s where you can get the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- It’s available for both Windows and Mac.
- After you’ve installed the emulator on your computer, look for the icon on your desktop after you’ve launched the application.
- Now go to the search option in the BlusStacks GUI and type in APP Installer.
- BlueStacks will show you a variety of related apps. Choose the appropriate APK Installer application.
- Select the option to install.
- Use the download link to get the installer file.
- From the BlueStack file explorer, navigate to the downloaded APK file. Then put it in place.
- They’ve displayed the permissions choice; accept all of the permissions displayed.
- After the installation is complete, go to the BlueStacks homepage and look for the APK installer icon.
- That’s all there is to it. You may now use your favourite Android APK on your PC or Mac.
How to Uninstall APK from Windows and MAC?
If you don’t want to utilize an Android app on your computer, uninstall the APK from your Windows or Mac.
- Go to Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs from the Start Menu.
- After that, look for APK Installer.
- Then select Uninstall from the drop-down menu.
Confirm as well.
- Much third-party software, such as Ccleaner, also provides an uninstall capability.
Please tell us about your experience with running Android apps on Windows and Mac. Don’t forget to share this information with your friends so that they can benefit as well.